Monday, June 15, 2009

Rain rain go away...

So today I woke up to a butt load of rain, it was so loud it woke me up, which is hard to do. I was pissed because I planed on ridding like 4 hours today but that will have to wait... Instead I watched a movie or two this morning and moved all my stuff from my room on 2nd floor TN to 3rd floor. Moving on up as the Jefferson's would say.
I got that done and went to Rebecca's place to cook dinner and hang out. There is this girl that lives next to them and she has 3 cats. She just lets them roam free and two of them look like small dogs because they are giant balls of fur. One of them is named Samson but I don't call him that. I call him Smush Face or Smushy, because he has... well... a smushy face. He is really sweet and super cute! Him and I hang on her porch and read or just hang.
Other than that I just plan on riding and start running, yes running :( I hate running but I need to do it since I am going to Camp for a week and can't ride. I plan on doing the Grizzly during the Highland Games and need to stay in shape. It is really gonna suck! Well until I have something else to talk about I will go for now...

No comments: