Thursday, May 22, 2008

Indiana Jones and A Few New Things...

   So Rebecca and I went to go see the new Indiana Jones movie at 12 a.m.  Yes I know, we're nerds, but you got to love him.  I really liked the movie... except for a few parts, but all in all it was pretty ok.  We ran into Lee Lee and Aaron and we all shared a 45oz. bag of M&M's.  But before we got to see the movie we were roaming around Boone.  But Boone is such a lame town, everything closed at like 9.  So we tried to find something to do until 11:45, that something was Wal-Mart (ja'gay).  I finally learned how to use one of those "rip-sticks". You know those weird skateboard type things that have two wheels, little annoying children ride them all over the place.   
   A few days ago we were at Wal-Mart again, I got some fly new kicks.  They are all white wannabe Vans Slip-Ons, $10 son!!!  I can't wait to find a nice muddy puddle and just jump all in it and get em nice a broken in.   


  The other day Rebecca and I were at the Boone Mall(lame).  We went to Game Stop and looked at some fun games to play.  We know nothing can be as great as RockBand but we thought that we would look anyway.  We found a few games, Kingdom Hearts, Rebecca likes it because it deals with all Disney movies.  She likes Disney, we're trying to save up money to go to Disney because she has never been.  Hopefully we can make it one day.  I picked out a game called Katamari, this game is pretty awesome.  You are this little person and you pu
sh around this little ball and run over things and pick them up, the more you pick up the bigger the ball gets.  Eventually you will be able to pick up people, cars, whales, cruise ships etc...  We haven't gotten to far but we are working on it.  http://katamari.namco.com/ 
 
 All in all we are having a pretty good summer.  I know its been a few days since I posted a blog but I have been having a lot of fun.  Well, more to come... when we have more adventures.  Well,  see ya later...
   

  By the way, I learned how to ride the "Onion" on rollers.  It took a few tries but I toughed it out and got it.  Rebecca says that she is gonna try it but I think she's scared.  Well adios!

No comments: