Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So I'm Back...

I'm back in Banner Elk, we've been on the road for some time.  Instead of staying at hotels Doug and Brian decided to drive all night.  Which was great for the team, sucks for Doug and Brian who were up driving.  I didn't have a chance to put up new posts because I left my computer charger on my desk in Banner Elk.  So overall view of the trip, it was great apart from waking up at 5 a.m. everyday.  Besides waking up at the ass crack of dawn, I couldn't of had more fun helping and supporting my team to victory.  Plus Colorado is a fun state, beautiful weather.  I can never seem to upload any damn pictures to this damn blog.  Which sucks because I want to put pictures, but you can't ride two horses with one ass.  So until I figure out how to post my pictures you wont be able to see them.  Sorry...

1 comment:

Andrew Talansky said...

McFly figure your crap out and get some photos up... blogs are all about the pics