Friday, October 10, 2008

Fall Break Starts in 3...2...1... NOW!

So it is now Fall Break! I have to go back to Ft. Lauderdale which is kind of lame, but Rebecca is coming with me, Big Perk! We plan to hang out with Andrew for a little while before he heads out to California. Classes are out and I really don't have any work to do! I dont have any pictures to post because we really haven't done anything interesting...
On a happy not... I now have a cyclocross bike! I am soo pumped, but this means I willl be broke for the next 2-3 months. I got a Bianchi Cross Concept... once again, I am super pumped! It sucks that I won't have it until we get back from fall break, but I am happy all the same! I only got the frame but I will transfer my components from my road bike over to the cross bike. I Just need breaks, pedals, shoes, and a shorter stem. So that might put me in the hole another month or two...
Until I have some good pics of Fall Break in Sunny South Florida...

No comments: