Sunday, October 5, 2008

Home Coming Weekend

So it's Home Coming weekend here at LMC. This week was really busy for some reason but this weekend turned out great! On Friday Rebecca and I were challenged by Went and Kristi to a pizza cook off. Of course we won, we watch The Food Network enough to beat anyone at a cook off, so watch out! This is our winning pizza!

Rebecca and Went were chosen to be on the Homecoming Court! I was so happy for my woman to be on the court! I was equally happy for Went! They got to ride in the back of a truck in the parade! Kristi and I rode in the parade to rep. the team and followed Rebecca and Went.

Unfortunately she did not win :( , but isn't she great? Went is our King but I really wanted my woman to be Queen. We went to the dance last night at the Best Western, that was pretty fun.

All in all it was a pretty fun weekend and this week seems like it well hopefully be a lot easier and next week we have fall break and Rebecca and I have to go to FLA to help my parents with stuff. So that should be fun... At least Rebecca and I will be together and have some fun in FLA.

I should have some good stuff from this week so until then...

No comments: