Monday, May 24, 2010

Back in Business.

Sorry it has been so long since my last post. I've been pretty busy the past couple of weeks, but now I have a little time off so I figured I would update my fans. School is done, we moved Rebecca to her new place , graduation happened, and we went to a friends wedding. All that was just last week! Like I said, I've been pretty busy.

I started getting a cold the other day... Who gets sick in May? So I've been taking it easy and drinking a ton of water. I feel a lot better today! Rebecca and I have been training for a half marathon but I've been slacking lately. We went for a 5 mile run yesterday in Boone, we ran the Greenway Trail. It was pretty nice, except I was hurting big time. I was still sick and felt horrible, also since I've been busy I haven't been eating very well. I've turned to the fried food bbq cake and ice cream diet... Ya not good! Rebecca did awesome but me... not so much.


I was supposed to be going home today but my parents had to do something important at work so I wont be leaving till Friday. Now that I feel better I plan on riding everyday until I go home. I need to get some Mountain time in before I go to the wonderful world of flat lands, Florida. Hopefully my legs have some power in them, I haven't ridden in a few weeks, so I hope I don't get passed by the swarm of Fred's that are invading the High Country. Maybe I wont wear an LMC kit if that's the case.




Oh!!! I forgot, sorry. I got a new phone! My trusty iPhone took a tumble of someone's balcony and finally broke. I have had that phone since before I came to LMC. I was planning on getting a new one this summer but I had planned on retiring it properly. But my phone had a long good life, we had gone many places and seen strange things. He will be missed. So I got the new iPhone 3GS, it is so awesome! It has a video camera, one of the main reasons I got it. It is so much faster than my old phone, it doesn't lag when I try to load something and it is voice operated! It also has new GPS so I downloaded a running application that maps out your speed an time, it even shows where you ran on google maps! I also got one for when I ride, it does the same thing as the running one.

So ya that's what I've been up too. I'll post on a regular basis now that I'm done with school. Again I apologize for the lack of blogging but I was busy.

No comments: