Saturday, April 3, 2010

Wings, Eggs and Kids...

We kind of slept in yesterday, had a relaxing breakfast and just hung out. Robin went to Bikram yoga again, I don't have the energy to do it again. So we hung out and played with the girls until their momma got home. I wanted to get chicken wings from my favourite wing place. So we hoped on the Vespa scooter we are borrowing from a friend and rode to get them.

I love these wings. I could eat these everyday, I probably will when I'm home over the summer. There is something about the sauce that is amazing.

We also rode by my high school so I could show it to Rebecca, no pics though... So when we got home Robin and the girls started dying Easter eggs. I think they did about a dozen or a little more, so they will have fun finding those on Easter.

Anna rocking the sweat band, dying eggs is hard work!



Grandma did some too!


Then our friend Ileana brought her two kids Arden and Junior to come play with Robins girls. She also brought me some really good beer! The kids had a blast running around by the pool. We all played tag and lots of hid-n-seek. Then the kids got hot and decided to cool off by dipping their feet in the pool.

Ileana and her kids left and we went to go have dinner at an Indian restaurant out in Plantation. It was so good! My lamb was wicked spicy but so good! Sorry no pics...
Well that was our day yesterday, sorry the post was late but I was so tired after dinner that I came home and went to bed. Had to wake up early. Bye.

No comments: