Thursday, April 29, 2010

The past few days

So I've been up to a few things lately. I've been running a lot. Riding here and there, weather permitting. I also plan on running a marathon in the near future, so that's why all the running. Don't ask why I am, I just am... I've also been laying mulch for the past few days at The Azalea Inn. I am getting pretty ripped from all the shoveling and pushing the wheel barrel around. Who needs a personal trainer? Just do some yard work and it'll whip you into shape in no time.
This is one of the two piles I worked with, the other looks pretty identical so I felt no need for a picture.


Rebecca and I made eggs benedict! It was really good!


Went on a fun ride yesterday! My good friend Randy is in town for a while. He is an LMC grad and all around badass. Me him and Ben went on a wonderful ride on some sweet gravel roads. Randy was using cross tires and got a flat. Ben and I had road tires and we didn't get any, luckily! We rode on this wicked gnarly jeep trail that had giant rocks and holes. I got dropped there cause my bike handling skills aren't anything like Ben an Randy. I would've taken a pic but I didn't want to keep em waiting any longer.


Today Eric, Jake Bob and myself went on a fun lil ride over the Nut and back. It was sunny and warm, we had lots of fun. Eric almost pushed Jake off the mountain and I almost crashed into Jake at one point. Good solid training...
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5465743453993907330" />

While we were riding we ran into Big Nate and his lady friend. Lil Joe zoomed by us once or twice than decided to finish the ride with us. We also ran into K-Dubz he was dressed like it was 30 degrees out... We think he has a mental problem...


All in all it's been a good week. This weekend is gonna be a lot of fun but I don't wanna give away any secrets. So tune in next time! All I can say is there will be more running and some margaritas! Adios!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not mentally retarded! I just thought it was cold and didn't have any pockets for my stuff.... A hole head!

Sean-Ross Kennedy McCoy said...

It was like 102 degrees out...