Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Birthday/Being Home

So I am home from school :( which really sucks. I don't mind visiting for about a week or two, but 6 weeks??? To get through being away from my gal I plan on riding all day everyday, except the days that I work. I will work and then ride the rest of the day. If you haven't heard i shall be working for Holland America Cruise Lines! Ya pretty bad ass! I will be doing computer check in! So if your mean to me I will send your bags to the wrong ship... I don't have a picture of me and my uniform yet but when I do I will post that asap. This is a pic of me going to my interview.

I also got my hair cut, I really needed one, it was getting too long. For my birthday my mom took me shopping. I needed nicer clothes, I am getting tired of t-shirts. I like dressing up now and looking good. This was my birthday outfit, It was all under $60. My mom is the queen of complaining and she said that the sweater had a defect and we got 40% on top of the 30% already marked down. Everything else was on sale too!
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEj54mrAat5FOrHtxEpC61Eq_XQlzouhXQInn9NUfUMrymc3Pp6yS6_-rPoPuzvX2_AlmRHVX0CSPyeOQBJHl6KSRaE7QSCrT4nDPIR8R3HhxwTbp9mBgWV5etrOHfX9PH1uAxSSLklZ73Kk/s1600-h/IMG_0707.JPG">
This is the cake my mom made me for my birthday! It's pomegranate with lime, it has a lime glaze and sprinkled with pomegranate seeds and mint! It was damn good!


That is what I have been up to so far since being home, not much. I haven't started riding yet, a number of set backs have stopped me. My fingers are crossed for tomorrow though. I just want to get break over with so I can get back to my special lady friend. I don't see how I can do this 6 weeks thing. I want to get back so we can get "hitched" as she so lovingly put it! I will update everyone with pictures of sunny south florida and

No comments: