Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bristol Cross

Today the team went down to Bristol, TN to indulge in a little bit of cyclocross. It was freaking cold, the ground was frozen solid and all the ruts were like hitting big tree roots. I did alright, I got 9th. Nate got 1st in the 4 race, which is great since it was his first cross race. He raced on his brand new Salsa 29er that he got yesterday. I think I broke my pedal but I need a second opinion. I also flatted but that was after, luckily, I hit a big ass rock on the way back to the trailer after cooling down and flatted. Later during the 1-2 race it started snowing hard core. It was pretty intense! Rebecca came out to watch and cheer! This was her first time seeing a cross race, she had a great time. Apart from the fact that it was colder than hell.
Tonight we went and saw the School's Christmas Concert, it was great! Now were just gonna relax and snuggle and watch tv and go to bed. We have a big day at Everything Scottish tomorrow! Can't wait! Here are pics from the race!







No comments: