Monday, December 1, 2008

Long Time No Blog

So long time no blog right? I just have kind of been busy and plus I have not uploaded photos onto my computer because I don't think it can handle it. It has been snowing like every other day, so I have made friends with the rollers.
So Rebecca works at the Scottish Shop in Lineville and I enjoy going to work with her because the Shop is always interesting. They have food and candy from Scottland. They have a condiment called Marmite. Marmite is a yeast extract that is collected from breweries. It's the extra stuff left over from beer brewing. It is very interesting and has an unusual taste. Actually it taste exactly like soy sauce, it is actually good on buttered toast. It ain't Nutella but I saw Graeme Obree eat it in The Flying Scotsman so it apparently makes you fast. Sorry the pictures are backwards but blogger was being gay...




Rebecca and I made a trip to Nashville the other weekend to pick up her younger sister at Vanderbilt. It was a really cool place, a lot more to see than Banner Elk, but driving around there is a lot harder.

I spent Thanksgiving in Mountain City! It was awesome, I got my cat and dog fix for a while. Since I can't go home and play with Fig for a while I get to play with Rebecca's 5 cats and 2 Cocker Spaniels, it was a blast! On Thanksgiving Day we started " The Tour de Mtn. City" That way we didn't feel bad about stuffing our faces at dinner.
Well that is that for a while. I should have more soon. Sorry for not writing for a while but please check daily for posts!
Laterz!

No comments: