Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Riding and such

Big Nate brought my bike down and I picked it up yesterday. So I got out for my first ride since being home, It was really nice and sunny but mega windy. Major Fredfest but that's what riding in South Florida. I almost got knocked over a few times cause of the wind but it was nice to have a big tail wind on the way home. I got out for 2 hours or so.

My tan has slowly been fading away since I was down here over Christmas... I shall be posting updates of my tanning progress throughout the rest of break. As we all know, major tan lines are a must for a fast cyclist...

These are pre-riding lines. I'll post the after ones when they are a little darker...


Rode with Big Nate a bit...


Joining the ranks of the Apple employees, I wish!


Saw this Guinnes mini-fridge at the beer store. Totally want it for my room, too bad it doesn't come loaded with Guinnes...


Well more photos and stories to come. Later!

No comments: