Saturday, March 27, 2010

So it begins...

So yesterday we left Banner Elk for our trip to Florida, spring break has started! We got on the plane and ordered a drink to start off this wonderful trip. Rebecca stayed classy and got wine, I got some Jack and coke, totally both tasty choices.

My parents met us at baggage claim and we went to our hotel. We decided to spend the night in orlando instead of driving all the way home and get home late. So we got to the hotel and went to find some food. I got a steak and it was amazing! My body was craving a steak for so long. We walked around a bit and then got back to the hotel and went to bed.

So stay tuned because the blog will be boomin'. Lots of family fun, sun and training! My sister and her kids will be joining us on monday and I can't wait. Totally looking forward to a great spring break. Oh by the way, I shall be wearing shorts and a t-shirt today, totally awesome!

This is our wonderful view of the engine, best seat in the house!


Rebecca keeping it classy!



The aftermath!


Ripley's Believe it or Not building near our hotel. If you can't tell it's sinking into the ground. Pretty cool.

No comments: