Friday, March 19, 2010

Sorry for the delay...

Sorry I didn't have a post from our last race. The race was hosted by Georgia Tech, we had two road races. The drive down was really long, like 5 hours. It rained the whole time and we got stuck in traffic someplace near Asheville. This race blew last year because it was pouring rain the entire time and it was about 30 degrees... This year the weather was a little better, kind of sunny but still fairly cold, but at least no rain. However it did rain and hail on the backside of the course and only for like 10 mins... My phone died on Saturday so I didn't really get any pictures. The races were long and everyone was pretty banched afterwards. The team did really well. The girls dominated both days and our guys did great pretty well saturday but we won on sunday. I again did not do so hot... I'm not gonna let that get me down though, next race I vow to destroy the field. I have been stepping it up and training hard this week.

The weather has been getting way better in B.E. this week. It was like 62 today! I got to ride with knee warmers yesterday! It was really great, tomorrow is supposed to be even better! I plan to ride on the parkway tomorrow so I will try and take some sweet pics(fingers crossed). Well here are a few pics from GT weekend. I hope I can ride and get some sweet picks tomorrow. Till then, later...


The men domination on sunday.


Eric getting a recovery ride in at the hotel.


The beautiful red clay of Georgia... More like the ugliest damn thing ever (I hate GA)


Eric fueling up before the race.


The traffic we sat in for a good 20 min. They had to glue a reflector back on the road...

No comments: